Monday, May 11, 2009

Hallmark Totally Free Card

Click the link below to see how to get a TOTALLY FREE CARD from Hallmark. Really, they pay shipping and the stamp to mail it! They ran a promo for a free Mother's Day card, so I sent free cards to both of my Moms...they turned out really cute. You can even add photos. You don't have to be a computer whiz to create a nice card either. Everything is very simple to use. You also don't have to "log into" the site to get the free card. So check it out. If you make a card, let us all know what event you made the card for! I know there's lots of upcoming birthdays, graduations, and anniversaries...so get creating!

http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2009/05/hallmarkcom-another-totally-free-personalized-card.html

I already know who I'm sending my free card to...but I'm not saying until after the event is over! I'll keep you all guessing who the lucky recipient will be!?!



No comments: