Monday, May 11, 2009

Two days till Disney

Sorry I haven't posted very frequently lately. It's crazy around here. Trying to get things done while watching BHLM. It's exhausting. I'm finding that I'm up till midnight, 1 am or 2 am daily just trying to get laundry done, or cleaning up, etc.

Bridget, Shawn and I leave on Wednesday for Walt Disney World and we're all very excited. Well, Bridget SAYS she's excited, but she has no idea what's in store. She's excited if you tell her we're having pasta and broccoli for dinner, so I can only imagine how she's going to react once we're there. 

So I've been really busy trying to get the house cleaned up for our babysitters, making sure the triplets have everything they need for the week and trying to pack up Bridget and myself. I feel like I'm losing my mind! No break for Mother's day either. Besides being soaked, LITERALLY soaked with a huge puke by Liam, I spent most of my day doing laundry and other housework. Shawn and Colin got Kathie and I a day in Galena and an hour spa treatment, so I'm looking forward to that. See I'm losing my mind. Jumping from one topic to the next.

Ok, so anyway, I'm really looking forward to taking Bridget to Disney World. Every parent dreams of taking their children to Disney World, and my dream is a mere two days away. Can't wait to tell you all about it. Until then, I'll be cleaning up spit-up, laundry, carrot stained high chairs, and dishes!

No comments: