Monday, May 11, 2009

Really Cheap Cereal

I'm on a roll today with all these short posts. Let me tell you about my cereal conquest!

Last week, Kmart was doubling coupons up to and including $2. They had some Kellogg's cereals on sale for 4 for $11. Well, I had $1 off coupons for all the cereals, and since they were doubled, I got 4 boxes of cereal for $3, or $0.75 per box! Crazy! So I got 4 boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats and 4 boxes of Frosted Flakes.

I got the Kellogg's coupons from www.coupons.com. They're still available, and you can print out 3 or 4 coupons for each item on each computer you have in your house. I ended up with 40 cereal coupons!

Also, Jewel has Kellogg's cereal on sale for $1.79. They don't double the coupons, so I got 13 boxes of cereal for $0.79 each! I think I got 5 boxes of Corn Pops, 4 boxes of Fruit Loops and 4 boxes of Apple Jacks. I could have gotten Frosted Flakes too, but it was cheaper at Kmart, and the Kmart boxes were larger. I believe the Jewel sale goes until tomorrow, so get out there and get some cheap cereal. You should see our garage. What used to be the diaper shelf is now the cereal shelf. 

Ok, dinner time...gotta go!


No comments: